New and Existing Client Offer: 15-25% Cash Bonus
- To qualify for this Offer you need to:
- Have an existing live Copy Trading or CFD Trading account with CFDs.com or open a new Copy Trading or CFD Trading account with CFDs.com by the 31st of March 2018
- Make a new deposit of at least £/€1,000 between 5th October 2017 and 31st March 2018 (offer period)
- To register for this Offer email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and account number, stating that you would like to register for this Offer. Upon verification, we will credit your account with a cash bonus of up to 25% of your initial qualifying deposit.
- The amount credited will be set as follows:
Initial Deposit between £/€1,000 and £/€4,999.99 = 15%
Initial Deposit between £/€5,000 and £/€14,999.99 = 20%
Initial Deposit of £/€15,000 or more = 25%
The maximum amount credited cannot be greater than £/€25,000
- The cash bonus can only be withdrawn from the account once the accumulated spread paid on all trades placed from the time the Cash Bonus is credited into your account exceeds 3 times the Cash Bonus amount.
If you deposit £/€20,000 and are subsequently awarded with a £/€5,000 bonus, you will only be able to withdraw this once you have placed trades resulting in spread paid of greater than £/€15,000.
- From the date the Cash Bonus is credited into your account, if at any time your account is inactive (meaning no new trades placed on your account) for a period longer than four weeks, we will remove the Cash Bonus from your account.
- If at any time prior to clearing your bonus as detailed in condition 4 you withdraw or partially withdraw your initial deposit, we will reduce your Cash Bonus in proportion to your withdrawal. For example, if you initially deposit £/€20,000 to receive a £/€5,000 Cash Bonus and you subsequently make a withdrawal of £/€4,000 we will reduce your Cash Bonus by 20% or £/€1000.
- In the event that a withdrawal takes your balance below a threshold that would reduce the percentage amount of bonus that you would qualify for, we will reduce your bonus to this level. In the example mentioned in Point 4, if you withdraw £/€17,000 your cash bonus will be reduced to £/€450, this being 15% of your remaining balance. However, if any withdrawal reduces your balance below the minimum deposit requirement of £/€1,000, we will remove the entire cash bonus from your account.
- Spread paid is calculated on the basis of ayondo markets' standard 'in-hours' spreads.
- The Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. The Offer may only be taken up against your main trading account, we reserve the right not to credit the Cash Bonus into additional account(s). The Offer may only be taken up once per household. This offer cannot be used by family or friends.
- CFDs.com is the sole arbiter of the Offer and reserves the right to alter, amend, extend or foreclose the Offer at any time without prior notice. We will notify you of any changes to the Offer and/or its conditions by updating out website and we recommend that you check our website regularly for such updates.
- CFDs.com reserves the right to withhold payment of any profits made by a client using this Offer if we believe that the spirit of this Offer is being abused or irregular Trading patterns are observed. CFDs.com will resolve any disputes whether or not covered by these conditions in a fair and appropriate manner, and its decision will be final.
- CFDs.com will resolve any disputes whether or not covered by these conditions in a fair and appropriate manner, and its decision will be final.
CFDs.com Trader is a trading name of ayondo markets Limited. ayondo markets Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under register number 03148972. ayondo markets Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FCA Register number 184333.